Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2017

KiwiCan Reflection

WALT: write reflection on what we did.
Hi everyone at kiwi can we had fun because we had a debate and it was scary because our teacher had to choose to see who win's. But the first debate was why we should not wear uniforms at school and why we should wear uniforms and school. And the people that win was why we should wear school uniforms. And the second debate was why we should have an two hour lunch and why we should have lunch under one hour. And my team was why we should have a two hour lunch. And we won because we had most of the good ideas and in our ideas it said that it should give us sometime to gain confidence if you're shy and if your scared. And we won because of that idea and everybody said ooooo because it was a contest between my team and the other. But it is getting to the end of my reflection. I hope you liked it thank you.

2 comments:

Bethan @ PES said...

Hi Mathew

You have gotten better at the reflections. I really like the idea of a debate at school I think that at our school we would not have many idea's for a debate but here's one Why should we have different teams for different year groups. can you give me a Reason for that if you can reply to me.

Cheers
Bethan

Ms. Komor said...

I really enjoyed this activity Matthew! Building our confidence is SO important. When we are confident, we are willing to try new things and speak up more. What else do you think we learned from doing this activity?

Post a Comment