Pages

Tuesday 21 February 2017

About School

School is amazing. School is the one thing you need to go to. You know why because you need to know maths, reading and writing. You need education. education is the one thing you need because if you get a job and you don't know maths you would probably be fired. So that is why education is the one thing you need. School is amazing because going to college will be challenging because it is way much harder then primary so you need to come to school everyday because if you don't and you go to college and you fail all your test that will mean you won't make it to any of the team's you want to play for. So that is why I am going to come school everytime so when I go college I can try and pass every test I do so I can play for the basketball team when I go to the college.

0 comments:

Post a Comment