Pages

Thursday 9 February 2017

Technology Reflection

Hi everyone at technology I was in group 1. And my teacher was Miss Ferguson and we did graphics. AndTs I drew 3D drawing and a 2D drawing. It was awesome because I did it properly and after that we had to draw something that is called ellipse and it is when you have a circle and when you, put it in an angle it will look like an oval. after that we had to draw an oblique and a oblique is when you draw a flat square on the paper and draw another flat square but just draw on the top right. And then you draw the line from each corner to and it will look cool. But I had a fun day today because it was funny and my friends was making jokes. And I hope i finish what I am going to make before we do the rotation. By the way we had to pack up and clean up and head to the bus. And when we were in the bus people were just talking and not much singing. Because last year people were singing but this year we weren't singing. But when we got back we morning tea already started so we grabbed our lunch head outside.

Thank you for reading

0 comments:

Post a Comment