Pages

Tuesday 21 February 2017

Personal Profile

WALT: Put down some facts about yourself.

Name: Matthew

Where I live: Auckland

Favourite Sport: Basketball, Softball, Cricket and Rugby

Little Summery About Myself:
When I am at home I like to go to the Wharf with my friends. And when I get home I like to shower and listen to music and eat. When I am bored I will just watch t'v or play outside. When I am bored I would sometimes go to Burger King and play basketball there. I would have dinner there by myself sometime and I would wait for my friends there. I like my friends because they are supportive and very friendly. I like my friends because they are the best. And I like them because they let go on there bikes. I like my family because they buy stuff what I need. And I like my family because they are close to me. What I like to do in my own time is to play games and go on youtube and watch some videos some funny videos. That is all I have done.

Thank you for reading My Personal Profile

0 comments:

Post a Comment