Pages

Friday 24 February 2017

Softball Reflection

Hi everyone on wednesday the 22nd of February 2017 we had to go to a softball tournament. It was awesome because my team was good when we were fielding because we kept on practicing and I was on base one and my friend Gary was fielding. But it was cool because we won all our game's but we drawed with the pt england a team. They were hard because the pitcher was fast and we couldn't hit the ball. But we had a good game. And we made to the finals and we were versing the b team from pt england we beat them. I thought were going to lose until the empire told us that we were won. So after that we got back and started to change back to our uniform and we had ice block after that then the bell rang and we all went home and when I got home I went to the wharf. Then I got back home and went to church.

Thank you for reading my softball reflection.

1 comments:

Talita said...

Hi Matthew,

I'm Talita one of your buddies bloggers. It's so cool that you won against one of our team. Well done for practising your fielding. I hope you had a great time at the wharf, home and Church.

From Talita

Post a Comment