Pages

Thursday 2 March 2017

Technology Reflection

Hi everyone at technology we had to draw the picture that we wanted to make it into a jewellery. And the design is a hook. And it is going to look cool because it is going to be gold. But first we had to make a design development. A design development is when you draw the picture on the paper and show your teacher and that is the picture that you are going to be using for your design. Here is my design development.
This is my design development. And it is a hook but my drawing is not good unless I am still making a gold nickelous for my mum and she is going to love it. But the one thing is that it is going to be hard making it because we have to do it in 3D next week using our chromebooks. But I am atleast trying to do my best. Well that is all I got Thank you for reading my reflection

0 comments:

Post a Comment