Pages

Monday 26 June 2017

🏀KiwiSport Reflection🏀

WALT: Play Basketball games to improve our dribbling

Hi everyone at kiwisport we played Basketball. And today was our last day. The challenges I found during the lesson was trying to shoot the ball into the target because everytime I tried to shoot the ball, the ball just hits the rim and goes out of the target. A different challenge I found was trying to get the to the other side while I was playing Basketball. When I got to the other half of the court, there were too many people in my way so I had to pass the ball. What I liked about Basketball was when we had teams because if we did not have teams. We could lose our games. The best part of the lesson was when we played Basketball. Because when we played we had to share the ball around and that is what I did. Because if you share the ball around then you will be able to get the ball in. But what I liked about it is when I had try and shoot the ball but I couldn’t so I passed the ball to my team mates. What What I did I not like about Basketball was losing because everytime I lose I sometimes get angry. But we went out there to have fun not to have fights. But I was lucky because I closed my eyes and started counting to ten. But what I liked about it is when we had fun with each other. That is all I have for you.

Thank you

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Matthew,
I really admire your reflection on your last Kiwisport reflection! But maybe next time you could put in your challenges in order for your audience to leave you advice on maybe how you couldn't sturggle on your challenges less. But great job, and I look forward to your future ongoing blog posts!
- Losana

Post a Comment