Pages

Thursday 16 February 2017

Jewellery Designs

Hi everyone today at technology on the 2 week we are doing designs of jewellery. We had to write down the names of the people that you want to make the jewellery for.
The second part we had to put down some photo's what our client likes. So like my mum she likes the colour blue so I had to search up the colour blue. It was cool when we had to search stuff up because after we finished it we got to watch some gifs. And gifs are cool because they get to make short videos.
After we did this we had to search up some jewellery and is was cool because there were to many jewellery and I could not pick on. But the bracelet was hard to choose from because they were all cool. But I liked this work because we are going to make jewellery and I hope that it is cool.

1 comments:

Karen Ferguson said...

Hi Matthew. Designing for your Mum is always a good idea. I am pleased you enjoyed the lesson. We will start designing next week.
Miss Ferguson

Post a Comment