Pages

Monday 30 October 2017

Kiwisport reflection

Image result for throw run jumpWALT: Write a reflection about what we did at kiwisport.

Hi everyone at kiwisport we had to do throw, run, jump. And it was fun because we learnt how to run faster and learned how to take off fast. And we did some activities and they were capture the flag. I think you already know how to capture the flag. And the other activity we did was the person has to beat the ball. And if you do not now how to play that game I will tell you how to play it. You need to have a rugby ball. and you have to pass it to the end until the runner makes it to the end. And the goal is that you have to get the ball to the end until the runner gets there. It was a really fun game because when it was my turn I almost beat the ball but I didn't. What I found challenging about kiwisport is when we had to try and beat the ball. some of us did beat it but some of us didn't. That is all I have for you.

Thank you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Matthew,
Great information and reflection about your kiwisport for your readers to know more information about our kiwisport that is happening at our school.I think I will describe your blog post as smart learners blog post.Look like you have been using your blog check list.Great Job Matthew.

Post a Comment