Pages

Friday 9 September 2016

Tongan Language Week

Hi today we had tongan language week. And I saw nearly half of my school wearing this thing around their legs called a tupenu. It is one of the traditional clothes in tonga. You can wear it to church, weddings and funerals. So about the tongan language week we had an assembly outside the office. And we had the tongan group perform to us and they were dancing to this music called seuke by ratland entertainment. It is my favourite song in tongan because it is a raggae. Then after the assembly we went to calls then had break. After break we to go swimming and some of the room ten people had to come because only a little bit of them came. Then we came back to school and had lunch then we came back inside. And I wanted to do a reflection about the tongan week because this day was my favourite day because we were celebrating my culture which is tonga.

0 comments:

Post a Comment