Pages

Thursday 8 September 2016

Swimming Reflection

WALT:Swim so we can have safety so when something wrong is going to happen.

Hi everyone I went to swimming again and for the last few days I have been trying to know my instructor's name but now I know what his name is. And his name is Luan and he pushes us when we have to swim for one length. Like if you stop he will start telling you to keep on going even if you tired. That is what he did to me for the last few days. But at least he is telling me to never give up and because if someone is in danger I can save them. So me swimming one or two lengths is to swim very far if they are endangered far. And he told me to kick faster and harder to swim fast so I don't get tired. 

Thankyou for listening to my reflection! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment