Pages

Monday 5 September 2016

Reflection About Swimming Lesson

Today I have been going to a swimming lesson at panmure pools. And we had to be in a girls and boys group until our instructor gave us a number. I was Number 1 so we swam and swam until we have to get mixed with the girls. I was stayed put with the same instructor and we did free style. We had to do until we did three lengths and 1 and a half length. So I did 1 length and then I did 1 and a half lengths. So we were having a competition and I had to go slow because I was tired. But the instructor was ticking of what we can do and what can we not do.  So me going swimming lesson was all about me learning about how to swimming when someone is drowning and when I see them I will swim and save their life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment