Pages

Friday 16 September 2016

Narrative Writing

WALT: USe grammar, punctuation and spelling in our narrative writing.
Hi everyone this is a story of me being in a jungle learning how to survive and how do I look like when I am saved.

If I Was In The Jungle
One day there was a boy called Matthew. He liked to go on adventures he was happy that he  was going to the jungle. So he got dropped of and he ran somewhere else so he got lost. Here is the story about me staying in the jungle surviving and being scared and happy.
Day 1:
I went to the jungle to explore and had a camp there. Until this day that I didn’t know where I was so I got lost. I left a trail of yummy treats on the floor but they all disappear so I got scared and I was by myself. So I started to be brave and go inside my tent. Then I heard something outside the bush. So I creeped up to the bush until I found a person. And it was my friend I was so happy that I had my friend by my side so I was glad. And I asked him how are you and he replied back to me good thankyou. So I was like how come you are here and he said because I wanted to see you. So I got happy and we started to celebrate.

Day 2:
So the next morning me and my friend woke up and started to pack up all our stuff. So we can try and find our way out of this jungle because we were scared and lost. So we walked until night time until we noticed that we got lost again. And then I had a emergency phone so I called for help until there was no service. So I walked around to find service then I found it so I called a helicopter and they said that it will take twenty four hours. So I got angry and chucked my phone hard onto the ground and it started to break. So I got sad because the was the only phone that I had. But I just noticed that I won’t be able to call.

Day 3:
So the twenty four hours is over so we woke up waited where we are. Then we saw some monkeys coming towards us so we started to grab whatever we had and start whacking them. But the monkey’s got angry so we started to chuck things at them and they all got knocked out. So we waited and waited and waited and waited until we saw the helicopter. We were saved all because of me. I asked how did you find us they said by the tracker. So I said thankyou and i got home started to have a good sleep and tea. And I started to make a new journey to a different place. So that was how I would live one day.

This story was about me writing down how would I survive and how would I look like when I am rescued.

0 comments:

Post a Comment