Pages

Friday 16 September 2016

Narrative Writing

WALT: Use grammar, punctuation and spelling in our narrative writing.
Hi everyone this is what I have done for my narrative writing. This story is about me in Tonga having a nice bike ride until a gang took it. that is all I can say but read the story down below and leave a comment if you like it.


If I Was Riding My Bike
My name is Matthew and I come from the island of ha’apai and fatai in tonga. In tonga I was riding my bike and it was awesome until at 1:oo. These boys came up to me and stole my bike. So I started to get angry but they were far away. So I started to chase after them and i fell down and started to get a sore. I wanted to chase after them until I had to go home. So my mum asked where is my bike and I said “These boys took it” so I got a smack. So the next day I went down the road and looked for the house.


When I went Down the road to find the house I was so scared because there were too many people that looked like they were in the gang. So I went back home and my dad bought another bike for me so I went to my friends house. When I left the house I saw the boys again so I started to ride my bike as fast as I can. So I made it back home safely and the next morning I started to go for a ride to the capital city nuku’alofa.I went inside my nana’s house and started to play this game called dalamu and I won three times and lost three times.


While I was at my nana’s house my aunty and uncle came and we started to have big feed. It was very delicious and I almost finished my food but I had to go home. So when I got home I told my mum and dad that I ate at my nana’s house. That asked me what did I have so I said “Chicken,lamb and kumara’. So I started  to go back to sleep. So early in the morning my mum woke me up and told me to go with her to the airport but there was no more space to fit in so I asked if i can ride my bike so they said yes.


As they said yes I started to run to the back yard and grab my bike so I started to ride my bike as fast as I can because they were way in front of me. So I took the shortcut to the airport because my aunty was going back to Australia. So when i took the shortcut I was already at the airport waiting for my mum and dad. But then I just noticed that they were here five minutes ago. So I started to run fast as I can inside to see where they were until I found them at zone. So we went up the escalator to the door the goes to the aeroplane and it was time to go and I started to cry.

When I cried I started to go back home riding my bike. But I wanted to take the shortcut but I wanted to see how the long way feels. So I went the long way until I saw this gang that wanted my bike so I said no but they kept on asking me so I started to ride fast as I can but they were way too fast so they took my bike. Until I just noticed by the mark on their hand and it was the same people that stole my bike. So I knew where their house was so I got my family to help me get both of my bike back. So we did go and we sneaked in the back yard and the bike’s were right there.

As I we were at the back yard we saw someone coming towards us so we started to hide. As the person went past I ran fast as I can with my cousin to take the bike so we were very close until they were locked up. So I found the key on the floor and me and my cousin started to take them and we made out with out getting caught. And I was happy that I got my bike back. So I gave one of my bikes to my cousin and they were happy because he always wanted to have a bike. So I enjoyed riding my bike with him even tho we went somewhere far so we were happy.


So at the end I went back to New Zealand. This story was about my bike riding. At any country or island so I did my story on a island called Tonga.

0 comments:

Post a Comment