Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

Maths Reflection

Image result for mathsIALT: Write a reflection based on what I did when it was maths time.

Maths Reflection

Hi everyone on maths time I was playing a maths game with my friend Falakiko. It was a really fun game because we had to try and answer the multiplication problem as fast as we can. And while I was playing this game is that I had quetions about it. Because when I started playin the game I didn't know what to do until I asked my teacher for help and she helped me. It was all because I did not read the instructions. and her they are.

- Take turns to roll the dice and multiply their two numbers

Then my next step was to

-Use a counter to cover the number on the grid that is the product of your dice. Get your classmates to check your answers

-Then the the winner is when you get five dices in row.

 What I found challenging about playing this game is when I had to try and answer the problem as fast as can. What I found interesting thing about this game is that it is a very competitive game. Well that is all I have for you

0 comments:

Post a Comment