Pages

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Explanation Writing

Explanation writing

Image result for writingWALT: Write an explanation writing about why is school a whanaungatanga.

School is a whanautanga school because school is full of demonstrations and encourages. We were splitted into groups. I was with my 2 good friends Willow and Demetrius. We had to work on a explanation writing. And we were given a topic. And our topic was about encourage. And what we wrote was school is a encouragement place because people can encourage others to never give up or keep on going when they are playing sports. And that is what we wrote. What I found challenging about this is when we had to think about what encouragement means. And to me it means that when you support someone or help someone out. 
That is all I have for you today.

Thank you

0 comments:

Post a Comment