Pages

Friday 10 March 2017

Flooding In The North Island

WALT: write a reflection based on an article we read.
In the North Island Thames, Whangamata, Coromandel, and Kopu are flooding. People are evacuating the North Island because it is flooding and it is getting worser. A man drives his car and starts to get out off his car just to take a photo of the flood. What caused the flood in the North Island is that in the last few days it has been raining very hard and it is causing the flood in the north Island. And what is so surprising is that some people are still staying there and some people are evacuating the North Island.
This picture shows that this person is not evacuating and that people are surprised because this person is crazy. If I was that person I would be gone. I would've ran away because I don't wanna die. But that picture shows that the flood is getting worser and higher. That is I have for today.
Thank you for reading my reflcetion.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Matthew,
What a good piece of writing you have Matthew it is really good that you told us about the flood. I think you should tell us how the flood happened. But it is still a really good piece of writing:)

Talita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Talita said...

Hi Matthew,

It's a great reflection. What a crazy man! I totally agree with you. Could you just tell me where and what the articles called?

Talita

Bethan @ PES said...

Hi Matthew

what a great story from an interesting article. could you just add some more interesting words and not repeat anything over and over. Did you know that some of the worlds best writers still reread their writing and post it and then they think they missed a mistake and then go and check it again.

Bethan

Post a Comment