Pages

Tuesday 31 October 2017

Fitness Reflection

Image result for fitnessWALT: Write a reflection on what we did at fitness

Fitness Reflection

Hi everyone at fitness we had to run around the bike track once. Then we had to line up so we can get separated into our groups. When I was with my group we had to go with Kelly the teacher. Her side was to make us fun to the other corner of the court and when we reach the corner the next person has to run. We had to do that for two minutes because we had to try and pick up our speed. Then we had to move to our next station. The next station was high knees and plank hold. We did those exercise position for one minute. So we did high knees for one minute and we did plank hold for one minute. Then we moved onto our next station and it was the same as but the moves were different. They were squats and step ups. We had to do those for one minute. And it was awesome. But what I found challenging about fitness is when I had to try and keep up the paste. I was really tired. But what I should next time is run around the bike track everyday. But only after school so the next time we have fitness I can keep up the paste. Well that is all I have for you.

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment