Pages

Friday 31 March 2017

Cyber Smart Work - Reuse and attribute an image

WALT: post up something that we have done for cyber smart
Hi everyone this is what I have done. I had to do a cyber smart project and it was fun. But what I found challenging is that when we have to look for images that we could use for free and it was hard because there was too many to choose from and we had to look for the person that uploaded the image and find the license for the image. But this activity was fun because we got to help each other and ask other people to help them find other pictures. But the thing is that it took long because there was to much on my mind. Like to many images to find. And all that stuff. But I am happy that I finished my work and got to blog. Well that is all I have for you thank you for reading my reflection.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Matthew,
What a smart person you are and I am looking forward to you posting about te taiao o tamaki

Mrs Shearing said...

Well done Matthew. You have managed to find the author, title and licences for your four images. It is important to attribute these, so that you are showing people that you have permission to use them.

Post a Comment