Pages

Friday 31 March 2017

Cyber Smart - Digital Dig

WALT: write a reflection on what we did on the last few weeks
Hi everybody this is what I have done. I have finished my digital dig. A digital dig is when you put down all the shortcut's from the keyboards. And what I found challenging is when we had to find the shortcuts because I didn't know what all the shortcuts. But next time I should start learning all the shortcuts so when we do a different digital dig so I can just put down all the shortcuts down. Well that is all I have for you thank you for reading my reflection

4 comments:

Talita said...

Hi Matthew,

That's cool that you got to learn some shortcuts. It's cool to see that you have made a promise for the Manaiakalani Kawa of care. I'm gonna use your tips for taking a profile picture and take one.

Talita

Ms. Komor said...

Nice work Matthew! It is great to see that your presentation is helping others with their learning! :)

Mrs Shearing said...

Great ideas Matthew. You have found all the keyboard shortcuts, even the more unusual ones. When you get some spare time, please try to finish off Slide 4.

Anonymous said...

Hi Matthew,
Great digital dig slide and showing keyboard shortcuts.by the way great smile. :)

Post a Comment