Pages

Monday 30 October 2017

Writing Reflection

WALT: Write a reflection on what I did on writing.

Hi everyone I have wrote a explanation text about how can we be a good citizen. It was really fun and at the same time is was because when I was thinking about what to write everything scrambled in my head. What I found challenging is when I tried to think about what to type in or what to put in my explanation text. And here is my explanation text. I have not finished it but I will when I have time.

Thank you

How Can We Be A Good Citizen?

How can we be a good citizen? We can be a good citizen just by doing a good deed. Like picking up rubbish, helping out the police and helping someone out. But i’m gonna talk to you about the proper way to being a citizen.

Reason 1: A way to be a good citizen is by being a good town mayor. Some town mayors are very bosy, bad and angry. But some of the town mayors are good like they give money to the poor. Or they feed the poor. Help raise money for kids or for the school. For example when a school is low on money. A good town mayor would try and raise money for the school that is low on money.

Reason 2: Another way to be a good citizen is to help the police. You can get a good reward just by helping the police. And you can get treats from them. If you want to help out the police you have to fast, energetic, athletic and know your ways around the town. Because if you want to help the police on a police chase. You should know your ways around the town like you have to think about where the criminal might be. For example you are helping a police in a chase and you know where the criminal and you found him. That is how you can be a good citizen.

Reason 3: My last reason of how you can be a good citizen is that you can be a good helper. You can be a good helper by cleaning up someone’s house, helping out elderly people and helping out the shop keeper. And the way to do that is to be positive and be responsible and make sure that you are respectful and have manners. So if you go up to the shop keeper and you ask him “ Can work here” and the shopkeeper says no it is because you do not have manners. You are meant to say “ Can I work in your shop please” and the shopkeeper says yes it is because you have manners and they know that you are respectful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment