Pages

Monday 12 June 2017

Weekend Reflection

WALT: Write a reflection about our weekends

Hi everyone what I did in the weekends is go to church. And what I did at church was class and this was on a Saturday. By the way what I did at class was pursuits and we did two of those. Then when class was finish we went home because we had to look after someone but I forgot the persons name. But on Sunday I went to my piano lesson but what I found challenging about it is when I had to play the whole thing but the only thing is because I do not practice. But what I should do next time is that I should practice. Then after that I went back home and started to play games on my phone. Then I went outside to play and then I started outside. Well that is all I have for you.

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment