Pages

Tuesday 13 June 2017

KiwiCan Reflection

WALT: reflect about what our lesson what about

Hi everyone what I did at kiwi can was play a little warm up. After that we started to talk about reliable. Reliable is someone that you can trust. And it is someone that you can rely on. And when I rely on people I believe that I can trust when I give them something. Then after that we had to play numbers. Numbers is a game when you walk around and when someone shouts out a number like 3 you have to get into groups of 3. By the way if you want to know what our warm up was. It was bop it. It is when one person stands up and 2 people verse each other. And this is how the game works. when they say bop it you have to do squads until the say twist than you have to twist the your upper body. But what I liked about the warm up that is was fun. But what I found challenging about the warm up is that they went faster. So that is all I have for you guys.

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment