Pages

Monday 19 June 2017

KiwiSport Reflection

WALT: Show teamwork while playing Basketball at kiwisport

Hi everyone at kiwisport we played Golden Child. And we played Basketball. It was fun because My team won at Basketball. And when we played Golden Child we lost because my team had less people and the other team had more than us. But my team managed to get through. But the lesson we all learnt at kiwisport was teamwork. Teamwork is a great thing because if you so teamwork while you play Basketball you can win. But if you just like hog the ball you can make your whole team lose. But my point is to show teamwork when you play Basketball or other sports. About Golden Child it was a hard game because we had to run and if the other team shoots the ball and get's it in we have to stop. And when you are shooting you can get pressure because when yo shoot your team are like shouting to you. So that is why Golden Child is a very hard game. This KiwiSport lesson might be our last one because they didn't tell my teacher if this was our last lesson. That is all I have for you.

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment