Pages

Thursday 8 December 2016

Technology Reflection

Hi everyone I have made a design of a house because the house that I make is my future house.
And this is the house that I want for the future because my house is small. But I hope you like the house that I designed. Well back to my reflection as I was saying that I wanted this house in the future. But when we got there we thought that we were about to paint our designs until our technology teacher was away and we had to choose a site and make a design. And I chose this site. Why because I got to make my house. But if you want the site it is called floor planner 5d. But I really wanted to paint my design because I was about to do the cool colours. Instead we had to make a design.

So thank you for reading my technology reflection and I hope you like the house design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment