Pages

Thursday 1 December 2016

Technology Reflection

Hi everyone this is my reflection about technology. Today was fun because next week I get to finish the design and get to finish it. And it is going to be cool because I get to paint and I get am going to choose the right colour for my design. Here is a picture.

The top is the body and the bottom is the wing. The reason why we had to do this is because we had to finish our design before next week. And as you see they had to scan our design and print it out. The material that they use is the MDF Bored. It is the best material to use when you want to cut out something like a picture. Then they give it to us and put it some where safe so next week we can come and take our design and start painting it.

Thank you for reading my technology reflection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment