Pages

Monday 5 December 2016

Christmas Facts

I have done some facts about Christmas. Like Christmas song's and the songs that I have chosen was Jingle Bells, Santa Claus Is Coming To Town and Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer. And I had to find 4 different countries that celebrate christmas different. And I have researched all of these stuff because this is my first time trying to look for the facts for Christmas. And I have took a long time just to finish my work and I think that it took me one hour and 45 mins. For that is how long it took for me. But I just finish my work on time. And I am finally happy.
Hope you like it
Thank you for reading my work.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Matthew,
Your description for your work the few first sentence doesn't make sense and for grammar is pretty wrong and Christmas should be a capital.

Post a Comment