Pages

Thursday 3 November 2016

Technology Reflection

Hi everyone today went to technology it was fun because I got to make two of my work. My fist design was and under armour and my second one is a nike sign. My nike sign looks cool because I actually did it right and the wings looks cool. But next week I have to put on the wing next week so I can be finish. And my flying nike sign will look amazing because I worked very hard on it and it took me like 1 hour because I was too busy talking and finding a image for my design. And I needed help that is why it took me 1 hour to finish my design. And I forgot what to use for my design so I had to ask miss. Then we had to clean up and then sit and wait for the bell to ring and then we got onto the bus and sang some songs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment