Pages

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Article Reflection

Hi everyone this is what I have done I had did a reflection on how to rate a movie. It says that this Little boy that lived in canterbury got in trouble for watching pitch perfect. And the rating was M which is not good for because it my show rude stuff and it might have swearing in it. And in my reflection it has questions that is from the kiwikidsnews and the questions says something about the rating of the moving and bad language. But bad language is very bad because it bad words are like swearing and that.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Matthew,
Your Reflection is really god but I just started reading and I already see two mistakes. The first mistake us that you don't write down the questions you have to write it in a paragraph. The second mistake is your third answer one of your words only have one letter which is f.

Post a Comment