Pages

Wednesday 16 November 2016

Article Reflection

WALT: Write reflection about an article that is about sexism in sport.
Hi every one I have to write down some questions and answer them down below.
Hope you like it.

Kieran Read is the captain for the All blacks. And 
FiaO'o Fa'amausili is the captain for the black ferns. And
the sport in our family is Rugby and we watch it on television.
And did you know that sexism means stereo types based on someone's gender.
And I do not really like sexism and did you know

that two men was on the side of court and started to whistle and the women. you know how people said to represent our country. They do but some of us do not represent the girl rugby team you know why.
Because some men might think that the girl rugby team might lose and they might lose all of their games when it is the international games. and here is a question that asked me what to do.
Are there sports that are sexist towards males?
 I am going to say yes because rugby is sort of sexist.

Did you know that there are other sports that are sexist like Basketball, Nfl and Netball.
And there was a question that said are there any sexism in my favourite sport.
And since rugby is my favourite sport yes there is sexism in it and it needs to stop.
and there was a another question that said can you find any athlete that said something sexist and if you had then tell me what they said.
And my answer was no because I could not find anyone that said something
sexism and the conference.
Thank you for reading my reflection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment