Pages

Monday 15 May 2017

Why Is My Mum Special

Why Is My Mum Special

My Mum is special because she keeps me safe and she cares about me when I go places. My Mum is very special because when I get stuck with something she helps me.  She encourages me to keep going. When I am feeling sad she makes me smile. Ever since I was born she looked after me and to this day,  she still does. I love my Mum. She is very special to me because she is my Mum.  On Mother’s day, I want to try and make it the best Mother’s day she has ever had. But what really makes her special is that she lights up my day. My Mum is special to me because she is the one that makes me happy. She is the one that makes me play sports. She encourages me to play and do my best. She smiles every time I make her laugh. In the bible, Exodus 20:12,  it says you shall obey your mother and your father. But since Mother’s day is coming up I am going to recognise my mother.  Sometimes I can go through hard times but I know that my Mum is always there to help. My Mum is my parent, but also she is also an awesome friend.And Happy Birthday Mum.

Thank you.
Image result for heart

0 comments:

Post a Comment