Pages

Monday 15 May 2017

Fitness Reflection

WALT: write a reflection on what we did.

What we did at fitness was that we had to line up in our three lines.Then we had to run around the bike track. After that we had to split up into two groups. Then after that we had to go to our corner’s. There were four corner’s. One was squat the second one was push up’s. The third one as inchworms and the fourth one was mountain climbers. They were very hard because I was tired. What I found challenging about fitness is that when we had to run around the bike track. The reason why I found that challenging was that when I was running I was getting tired and tired. But I did not stop because I wanted to improve on my running. But the squats, the push up’s, the inchworms and the mountain climber’s made me more tired. But the thing is that I managed to get through all of them.

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment