Pages

Monday 15 May 2017

KiwiSport Reflection

WALT: Make a reflection based on what we did

What we did at Kiwi sport was basketball. It was fun because we played ball tag and we had a to challenge each other. Our instructor’s name are Hyrum and Peter. They are cool because they make things challenging. What I found challenging is that when we had to pass to each other and lay up. That was hard because I was tired and I was running to fast while I was passing the ball. But I managed to do it. But we lost so we had to do a suicide run. And that was shuttle run but the was fun because that can help me run fast. And we learned some passes. We learned Over head, Chess and bounce pass. And we had to play a game and it was called Miami drills. That is the one that I was talking about when I was running and passing at the same time and do some lay ups. It was fun but that is all I have for you today. When I was at Kiwi sport I felt tired because there were to many running.

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment