Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

Kiwisport Reflection

WALT: Write a reflection about what happened at kiwisport.


Kiwi sport Reflection

Hi everyone at Kiwi sport we were learning how to throw a shot put. But I already know how to throw it but I was learning some tips on how to throw it far. But we had to warm up. So we started to play dodge ball. It was a very fun game because I got some people out but then someone got me out just by catching the ball. But when I was out I watched how the others went my team was on point because they moved up. But then 5 minutes later they started to move back and the other team moved up.
Image result for dodgeball
After that we were practising how to throw a shot put with a size 3 soccer ball. We had to get into groups of three. Then we got into a triangle and started to throw the soccer ball to each other. After that we had to put the ball away and get the real shot put. And I just threw it because it was hard to throw it like a shot put so i just threw it. What I found challenging about it is when I had to try and put it by my jaw line.
Image result for shot put
Then we had to put the shot put away so we can come back up to class. Well that is all I have for you today.

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment