Pages

Monday 6 November 2017

KiwiSport Reflection

Image result for throw run jumpWALT: Write a reflection about what happened

Kiwisport reflection

Hi everyone I went to kiwisport and it was really fun. Because we had a little relay. And my team won just because we all had the fast people. But we had to do a warm up game. and it was called. Maui Matou. It is a traditional maori game and it means. Left and Right. Maui is left and Matou is right. I liked the game because we had to leave our stick and move to the right or left. But you will need a caller in the middle to yell Maui or Matou. What I found challenging at kiwisport is when I had to start of running. It was very hard because I had to use all the tips that the instructor gave me. But doing all those tips are very easy when you get the hang of it. What I liked about kiwisport is when we had relays. Because we went and put five cones all the way to the other side. And we all got a turn. Well that is all I have for you today thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment