Pages

Tuesday 7 March 2017

World's Best Moustache

WALT: read an article and write a reflection about it.
This man has broken the world record for the finest moustache in the world and that is amazing because the photo down below shows a picture of a man that has a long and cool moustache. And over 300 people from 20 countries has came to one place just to see who has the finest moustache in the world. There was a prize and that prize was the title for the world record. But the one thing is that there were too many people that came first but I prefer this guy because he looks very cool to me and I wish I had a moustache like this but it will never happen.

Thank you for reading my article.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Matthew,
I like the way how you write your article about the worlds best moustache that moustache is really awesome I think you should add more details about his moustache. But great job:)

Post a Comment