Pages

Friday 14 October 2016

Music Reflection

Hi everyone today I went to music. At music we had to watch and listen to this video called rad rhythm so we can do a performance. The performance is suppose to be performed in front of  the whole school. But it will be fun because we got the opportunity to do something cool in front of the whole school. But we have to keep on practising because we had to add a new move like you have to drum from one bin to another and the move before that one is that we had to drum and count to three and then flip. And then we had to do a double flip so we can make it interesting. But when I did I got mixed up because I did not know what to do in the beginning and in the end because it was hard. And I was gone for like five weeks last term and I did not know what to do until I got to know more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment