Pages

Wednesday 19 October 2016

Movies For The School Holiday

Hi everyone I just read an article about the movies that are going to be in the school holiday. The movies are going to be Storks, Secret life of pets. The movie Storks is a bunch people from other movies but they add them all together. Like the penguins, and all the other people that I can not name. But the Secret life of pets is full of animals like dogs, cats and birds. The movie show's them what the pets do when their owner goes out to work and when they get outside they talk about something like the small dog he got a new friend a big hairy one. The movie probably took place in australia like where it was made. And the Storks took place in New Zealand where it was made. So  in the holidays go down and check out the movies it is very amazing. You can only watch it in cinemas.

1 comments:

Paulina Cameron said...

First of all, I would like to say that I was taken away by the design of the blog. Secondly, I was fascinated by the idea that a school student could write a blog. The blog is written very well and it is very well planned, still I believe that the author could use some help of the custom college paper writer online for his blog. Answering to the topic< I am glad that there are teachers at schools that give their students the chance to see the movies at school and then about them. I am sure the kids will have watching the animated films and then discussing them all together.

Post a Comment