Pages

Monday 4 September 2017

Kiwi Sport Reflection

WALT: Write a reflection about kiwisport

Hi everyone at kiwisport I did Hip Hop. It was fun because when we were at Hip Hop We had to be in groups so we can come up with a dance routine. I never liked my group but I had to contribute with them which is what I did. And when I contributed with my group we started tao talk about what to do first. And what we did first is that we did the Smurf. And when we got that we came up with another dance move and we started to go on and on. And when we got all our dance move right we had to put them all together. Which what we did. And it was amazing because when my group started to dance we did it together. And it looked very cool. And when we finished we had to go back down the mat and watch the other groups do their dance. And what I liked about it is that it was cool because the other groups did some amazing dance moves. By the way what I found amazing about Hip Hop is when we had to dance. Well that is all I have for you.

Thank you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Matthew,
Great Job on your reflection about your Kiwisport day.I really love the great adjectives that you put in there like when you write down the word Amazing,Cool and Fun!

Post a Comment