Pages

Tuesday 30 May 2017

Sugar Film Presentation

WALT: Reflect on a film we watched

Hi everyone this is what I have done. I had to do a follow up based on what we watched. Basicly we had to watch a long film but we watched half of it. But the film was about this Australian man eating 40 teaspoons of sugar in sixty days. And what I found challenging was when I had to search up the definition for sucrose. But what I should do next time is to go home and define sucrose and try and remember what it means. And I did this with my buddy Aumau. And this work is for inquiry.

So what we did on this slide is that we had to search up the definition for sucrose. Sucrose is a sugar composed of the fructose and glucose. And it is also called table sugar. Sucrose has a fifty persent glucose and fifty percent fructose. And that is what we done. Then we had to blog up what we done for our inquiry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment