Pages

Thursday 26 February 2015

The pool picnic day

          Pool picnic day
I woke up got out of bed like a lightning bolt.I looked out the window it was sunny lucky it was not raining.It was the best day in my life.I could’nt wait to go to the lagoon pools.It hapenned on the 18th of the feb.I was waiting for my class to get ready to go to the pool picnic day.



when we went to the lagoon pools we had to sit on the grass outside the pool. when we sat on the grass out side Miss Ballow told us what will happen like if the little kids on the slide.




The year six,seven and eight had to do a duathlon.The duathlon went like this we had to go into the pool and had to swim to miss kirsty.Then we had to go touch the number seven then we swam to the deep side.


At the  deep side we had to get out and go to the basin and run all the way to Whaia Petra. I wasn't even tired but my whole team was tired.And then we had to take a picture.After that we run back to the pools when we got back we had to eat lunch then my class and room eight went on the slide. Then we went in the pool for free time.



This is a tiring day that i had in my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment